Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Baby Shower

My baby shower was on last Saturday afternoon, and it was all systems go... so much so that I am now kicking myself for not having time to bring out my camera! (needless to say, I suck!)
I would have loved a couple of memories from the day.

Anyhoo, I managed to get a photo taken of myself and my daughter



and a little corner of the room before it all got packed away...



It really was a delightful afternoon, with lovely company and delicious cake! All the gifts were so gorgeous (and much needed, I might add!). And here I thought I would show you one particular gift that received many oohh's and aaahh's from the guests. So, so tiny!!



So its now 8 weeks to go until 'D' day. I wish I could say I was looking forward to it :P.
There's always that saying 'no pain... no gain'!

Cheerio,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...