Sunday, August 1, 2010

Kitchen "After" Pic

After much frantic searching I was unable to locate my 'before' pic for the kitchen to go with the 'after' one I took this weekend. I do believe it must be on my work computer - so stay tuned! I will be posting that one tomorrow hopefully.

Now as it stands, the kitchen is quite small and cosy - but there's just something about it that appeals to me.

Kitchen 'After'
We only have a couple more things to complete - blinds, pantry pull-out basket system, some glass shelving for the overhead cupboards, and painting the trims white. And... I would really love to replace the set of windows overlooking our small patio with some type of by-folding arrangement, with a long bench/table on the other side - but this would be a larger project for us for another time, oh well!!

Till tomorrow.... catchya soon!!
L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...